Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ten Things Thursday!

Here are a few things that make me happy right now.

1. Torrid is coming back to Memphis!
While out and about with the bestie yesterday I passed a Torrid store that is set to open soon. Had no idea Torrid was opening a new store. I have missed it terribly.

2. Mad Men season 5 came out this week.
Two words: Jon Hamm.

3. On the first week of my diet I lost 2 pounds.
Tomorrow makes two weeks I have been on my diet. I'm really anxious to step on the scale a day early and see how much I lost this week. But I won't.

4. My house is spotless.
I have spent all day cleaning top to bottom. Granted, there is a huge pile of laundry on the bed, but at least all the clothes are clean.

5. I have four days off, in a row.
Try to contain your jealousy.

6. It is officially fall at my house.
The Autumn Wreath Yankee Candle is burning, pumpkins are on the porch, and leaves are in the yard. This is my absolute favorite time of year.

7. OPI's Skyfall Collection is ah-ma-zing.
I love every color in this nail polish collection and the colors are prefect for fall and winter.

8. I am so in love with my mattress.
We finally broke down and dropped some money on a much needed mattress. You have no idea how ragged our other mattress was. The new mattress is so thick that I literally have to run and jump into bed. And I love it!

9. No sweet tea cravings.
Suprisingly, I have not had a fit for sweet tea. I haven't missed it these last two weeks. Water and diet Lipton green tea have suited me just fine. Tomorrow I get to experiment with my new protein powder.

10. Saturday I get to see Taylor!
Taylor is my 10 week old neice. She is the most adorable baby ever, and she really loves her auntie :)

Life is good.

-ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment